Our electrical engineering experts provide root cause investigations into incidents involving electrical injuries, equipment failures, product development, or any event of an electrical nature.
Our electrical engineering experiences cover a broad range of electrical systems, from small household appliances, to large components of electrical distributions systems.
Contact us to have a discussion with one of our knowledgeable representatives to learn how the electrical engineering experts at Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc., can find solutions for your unique situation and needs.
Electrical Engineering Investigation Experts
Often working in conjunction with in-house metallurgical and materials engineers, our electrical engineers evaluate and test the materials that comprise electronic equipment. Clients rely on us to determine why a certain material or product fails, which material is best suited for a particular product, and if a material is safe to use. The electrical engineering experts are also supported by our mechanical engineers, chemistry experts, and structural engineers.
Our expertise is applied to cases involving electric shock and electrocution, safety analysis, lightning strikes, fires, accident reconstruction, equipment failures, and loss evaluation.
Expert Electrical Engineering Solutions
Our electrical engineering projects and services include:
- Electrical shock and electrocution
- Electrical arc flash/electrical explosions
- Electrical fires
- Electric motors and generators
- Batteries and energy storage
- Electrical switchgear
- Electrical power distribution equipment and transformers
- Breakers, fuses, and circuit protection systems
- Vehicle systems
- Grounding and bonding
- Stray voltage
- Regulatory codes and compliance
- Lightning strikes
- Materials evaluation
- Electrical testing analysis
- Alternative Energy / Renewable Energy
- Antennas and communications systems
- Patents and Intellectual Property
- Electrical component and semiconductor engineering analysis
Our Electrical Engineering experts provide a broad, multi-disciplinary approach to solving engineering issues using the scientific method and work with other Professional Analysis engineers and technicians to provide solid results and answers to your electrical engineering issues. These additional services include:
- On-site scene inspections
- Inspections in our in-house laboratory near Naperville, IL
- Evidence collection, preservation and management
- Aerial (Drone / UAS) inspections and laser scanning for accident scene documentation
- Electrical component failure analysis
- Testing and simulation: bench and field durability
- Design analysis and performance evaluation
Manufacturing process evaluation including: Electrical components, printed circuit boards, wiring, soldering, bonding and grounding, electrostatic protection, electrical coatings, etc.
Contact us to learn how the electrical engineering experts at Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc., can find solutions for your unique situation and needs.