Roch J. Shipley, Ph.D., P.E.
Dr. Shipley performs engineering investigations and failure analysis from a materials engineering perspective. His evaluations involve design, manufacturing, materials, and operational factors. He specializes in complex issues involving multiple disciplines and/or accident reconstruction. He has experience with both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, including aluminum, titanium, and nickel-base superalloys. Dr. Shipley is licensed by examination as a Professional Engineer and has testified in both State and Federal Courts.
- Failure Analysis / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Ferrous Alloys and non-Ferrous Alloys, including superalloys.
- Accident Reconstruction
- Heavy trucks
- Industrial Equipment
- Utility Equipment
- Electrical components
- Fire damaged components
- Gas Appliances
- Ph.D., Metallurgical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, 1980
- B.S., Metallurgical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 1976
- Currently Licensed in Illinois, Michigan, Maryland, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- NCEES record established to expedite licensure in additional states.