Toxic Tort and Chemical Hazard
Our experts in chemistry, chemicals, and biochemistry are committed to solving the complex scientific issues involved in toxic tort and chemical hazard litigation. Our team seeks to understand the risks and routes of chemical exposures and the alleged injuries, illnesses, and death associated with exposure to a toxic substance such as chemicals, materials, and pharmaceuticals. This extensive expertise includes investigating incidents involving workplace chemical accidents, chemical storage and transportation, pharmaceutical product liability, caustic and flammable materials, environmental contamination and exposures, and toxic product formulations.
Contact one of our toxic tort experts at Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc., to identify solutions for your unique situation and needs. You can also click on the “Request Service” tab on the top of this page.
Solutions for Toxic Tort and Chemical Hazard Related Investigations
Our team has experience involving the intricate product warning label compliance related to California Proposition 65. The expertise of our toxic tort team extends to injuries, illnesses, and fatalities involving chemical exposures from environmental and indoor air quality.
The experts at Professional Analysis and Consulting have extensive industrial experience which includes manufacturing processes, research and development, quality control, and regulatory compliance.
Experience and Services
Our experience and services includes:
- Chemical hazard analysis
- Injury / Illness causation analysis
- Carbon Monoxide investigations
- California Proposition 65 warnings and labeling
- Chemical release investigations
- Indoor air quality investigations
- Flammability analysis
- Environmental science and remediation
- Water contamination and treatment (download related Chicago Tribune article HERE)
- Lead contamination/poisoning
- Regulatory compliance (OSHA, EPA, USDA, Homeland Security)
- Food safety
- Toxic Tort litigation support
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma
- Welding gases
- Radon gas
- Silicosis and Silica
Contact us to learn how the experts at Professional Analysis can assist to find solutions for your unique situation or specific case.