Electrical Engineering Expert Witness
Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc. has an impressive staff of trained and experienced engineers who specialize in cases involving electrical issues. An electrical engineering expert witness can be a valuable asset when investigation and analysis is needed.
An electrical engineering expert witness from Professional Analysis and Consulting can provide comprehensive root cause investigations for accidents involving events of an electrical nature, including electrocution, electrical failures, and equipment malfunctions.
Electrical Engineering Expert Witness for Your Case
Call 630-466-4040 today for complete information on the value of having a professional electrical engineering expert witness from Professional Analysis and Consulting on your side. Or simply fill out the contact form to the right to submit your questions or comments, and we will respond to your inquiry shortly.
Whether your case involves a small household appliance or components of large distribution systems, you can rely on the expert services at Professional Analysis and Consulting to make a determination on why a failure occurred, which material is best suited for a specific product, and if a material is safe to use.
The wide range of projects and services offered by an electrical engineering expert witness at Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc. include:
- Alternative Energy / Renewable Energy
- Antennas and communications systems
- Batteries and energy storage
- Breakers, fuses, and circuit protection systems
- Electric motors and generators
- Electrical arc flash/electrical explosions
- Electrical component and semiconductor engineering analysis
- Electrical fires
- Electrical power distribution equipment and transformers
- Electrical shock expert witness
- Electrical switchgear
- Electrical testing analysis
- Electrocution shock expert witness
- Grounding and bonding
- Lightning strikes
- Materials evaluation
- Patents and Intellectual Property
- Regulatory codes and compliance
- Stray voltage
- Vehicle systems
Contact Professional Analysis and Consulting Today
Call Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc. now at 630-466-4040 to speak with trained and experienced engineering expert about having a reliable electrical engineering expert witness for your investigation.
Or feel free to fill out the contact form to the right and we will respond shortly.