Materials Engineering Expert
When you are in need of a materials engineering expert, Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc. exceeds industry standards with rapid response availability, while being aware of and working within your personal or business budgetary limitations.
The experienced team of material engineering experts at Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc., can help when the systems or equipment you rely on experiences a failure, a breaks down, or stops performing as intended or promised.
Materials Engineering for Failures
Our trained and experienced materials engineering experts will perform a failure analysis and identify the root causes of your equipment’s failure, work to prevent recurrences and help you recover any damages incurred as a result. Our materials engineering experts will examine the failed material evidence to determine if the materials met industry specifications, and if the manufacturing process was appropriate for the intended design.
Whether the issue involves bending, breaking, corrosion/deterioration, excessive wear, or simply not working as intended, our materials engineers and scientists have the knowledge and experience to determine any failure’s root cause.
Call 630-466-4040 now to learn how Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc., can provide materials engineering experts to help when your equipment experiences a failure.
Solutions to Materials Engineering Problems
The Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc., materials engineering experts utilize decades of experience supporting clients from a wide range of public and private industries, including:
- Commercial vehicles
- Wire rope
- Consumer products
- Power generation
The services our materials engineering experts perform include:
- Materials engineering failure analysis: metals, polymers, ceramics, composites
- Component and system failure analysis
- Fractography, deformation, other materials engineering performance issues
- Mechanical and specialized testing
- Corrosion analysis and environmental degradation
- Structure/property relationship evaluations (metallography)
- Review of material specifications and properties
- Manufacturing and fabrication assessment, including: molding and injection molding, forging, casting, stamping, welding, machining, bolting, coating, powder metallurgy
- Product liability/Personal Injury
- Intellectual Property as it relates to materials engineering
Call 630-466-4040 today and talk a qualified representative at Professional Analysis and Consulting, Inc., to learn how our materials engineering experts can determine the cause and help recover damages from your equipment or system failure or breakdown.
Or simply fill out the form to the right and we will respond shortly.