Shimon Weiman, P.E.
Energy and Power Generation Station Engineering / Cyber Security
Mr. Shimon Weiman, P.E., has 35 years’ experience in management of both nuclear and fossil electric power generating stations. His experience and knowledge includes cyber security of critical infrastructure.
- Management of electric power generating station construction and operation
- Fossil, nuclear, and renewable energy generation
- Managing subcontractors and vendors
- Compliance with all levels of government regulations
- Power transmission
- Cyber security
- M.Sc. Hydraulic Engineering, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, 1976
- B.Sc. Hydrotechnical Engineering, Minsk Polytechnic Institute, 1973
- Professional Engineer, State of Delaware (License No. 5861)
- Project Management Certification, Xavier University, 2002
- Fluent in English, Hebrew and Russian
- Working knowledge of German, French and Slavic languages
- S. Weiman, Power-Gen Renewable Energy Conference (w/American Council on Renewable
Energy – ACORE), Las Vegas March 2005.
- S. Weiman, Electric Power 2005 Conference, Chicago, April 2005.