Glen Leckie, P.E.
Mr. Leckie has over thirty years of experience in the civil/structural engineering environment, and has been responsible for the design of over 2,000 projects, including 250-plus investigations in Canada, the USA, and Far East. Some of his projects have involved design and construction failures, restoration and renovation of older structures, foundation issues, design deficiencies, basement wall and slab cracking, wall cladding attachment failure (including glazing), beam and slab failure or adverse deflection, and mechanical equipment and piping investigations. He also provides expertise as to design and failure of equipment including industrial lifting devises, tractor removal, bridge cranes, booms and telescopic cranes and other technology.
Mr. Leckie is based in our Ann Arbor, Michigan location.
- Omissions or errors in design
- Foundation settlement issues
- Basement wall and slab cracking
- Beam failure
- Wind and tornado damage
- Concrete, asphalt and sewer failures
- Drywall and concrete block issues
- Roofing failures
- Concrete strength
- Analysis of equipment failures
- Engineering collapses involving:
- Roof / Wall Systems
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering (Structural), Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- Continuing Education
- Professional Engineer, State of Michigan, License number – 6201059817
- Professional Engineer, State of Texas, Member number – 101146
- Professional Engineer, Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta. Province of Alberta Member Number - APEGGA - M15298